Audition Camp Week 1 is off to a great start!! For audition class details (this week & next), please refer to the Audition Class email confirmation sent. We look forward to seeing your dancer shine this month during auditions!!We value your feedback! Please take our annual 2021 Comp Parent Survey so we can better serve you this upcoming season.Audition Form
All dancers attending auditions must fill out the required audition form below. You will need your calendar, dancer and at least 10-mins to fill it out.
We ask that each parent also watch both info videos below to learn more about auditions & placements.
New Mask Policy (starting June 14)
- Masks are always welcome, but optional
- One parent per dancer only
- Highly recommend dropping off or waiting outdoorsQuestions about Summer Comp Classes?
2021 Summer Classes Info:
- Audition Classes — June 7 – 17
Our Audition Classes started this week and the dancers are doing great! We highly recommend both audition weeks to prep so you can still register for next week’s classes! Dancers who attend both weeks of audition classes receive 25% off their second week of audition classes.
- Audition Week — June 21 – 24
- View the actual audition schedule below (split up by age). Please note there are separate auditions for SDT and Small Groups.
- We get a lot of questions regarding actual placements & how we create our teams. Here is a quick video > VIEW
- As a reminder all comp dancers are required to take at least ONE summer camp to stay in shape! Company dancers are required 2. Register for the In-House Convention, Ballet Intensive & Technique Camps to reserve your spot in class. Reminder that dancers who attend the second week of technique camp gets a 25% discount!
- PDC In-House Convention — July 13-14
Our PDC In House Convention offers a wide variety of genres with the emphasis on choreography. Convention is a great way to get try a new style as well as getting dancers to practice learning and performing choreography in a more fast paced class. This camp is structured to be similar to conventions we attend outside of PDC so if you want more experience or love that style of training this is the camp for you!
- Ballet Intensive — July 19 – 22
The most recommended camp! Dancers are exposed to a rigorous and exciting ballet camp led by our Ballet Director, Ballet Staff and master faculty. Classes include: Ballet, Contemporary, Variations, Pointe, Modern & more.
- Technique Camp — July 26-29 & Aug 2-5
During our Technique Camp dancers will work on improving and growing their technical ability in order to enhance their performance and skills. These intensives are taught with a strong focus on helping dancers fine tune their basic fundamentals while participating in jazz, tap, ballet and modern technique classes each day.