We have officially kicked off summer training!! Our Competition Audition Camp begins next Monday, June 7th – If you have not yet registered your dancer, you can do so in the parent portal!!
2021 Summer Classes — Register now!!
- Audition Camp — June 7 – 17
Auditions consist of 2 weeks of Audition Classes followed by a formal audition. Dancers focus on technique during the 2 weeks of class, ending with choreography. They will use that choreography for the actual audition. We highly recommend both audition weeks to prep. Dancers who attend both weeks of audition classes receive 25% off their second week of audition classes. Please register for each week separately. Space is limited.
- Audition Week — June 21 – 24
- We get a lot of questions regarding audition placements & how we create our teams. Here is a quick 7:00 min video regarding HOW we create our teams at Platinum > VIEW
In the formal auditions, dancers will demonstrate the skill combinations and perform the choreography they learned in audition classes for a panel of judges. If your dancer is interested in doing a Solo/Duo/Trio (SDT), Small Group (SG), or Company (ages 9+) they must attend the separate auditions.
- PDC In-House Convention — July 13-14
Our PDC In House Convention offers a wide variety of genres with the emphasis on choreography. Convention is a great way to get try a new style as well as getting dancers to practice learning and performing choreography in a more fast paced class. This camp is structured to be similar to conventions we attend outside of PDC so if you want more experience or love that style of training this is the camp for you!
- Ballet Intensive — July 19 – 22
The most recommended camp! Dancers are exposed to a rigorous and exciting ballet camp led by our Ballet Director, Ballet Staff and master faculty. Classes include: Ballet, Contemporary, Variations, Pointe, Modern & more.
- Technique Camp — July 26-29 & Aug 2-5
During our Technique Camp dancers will work on improving and growing their technical ability in order to enhance their performance and skills. These intensives are taught with a strong focus on helping dancers fine tune their basic fundamentals while participating in jazz, tap, ballet and modern technique classes each day.
- Register your dancer(s) in your Parent Portal today!
- Take a peek at our FAQs document below:
- Sign-Up for our Small Group Training classes HERE
- Take advantage of our training resources HERE
Upcoming Photoshoot: June 15
We are looking for dancers for an upcoming photoshoot at the studio! Comp dancers of all ages are welcome – register using the sign-up below. Photos will be used in marketing / promotions / website, etc.
- Tuesday, June 15 (10-11 am) *during the day to avoid camps/classes