This is our last week of classes for our 2020 – 2021 season! Congratulations to all of our dancers on an INCREDIBLE final competition of the season! Recitals are next week so please read carefully for lots of important information!!
- Click HERE to view our Starpower competition recap!
Last Week of Classes April 26th – May 1st — This Week!
- Final week of classes this season is April 26th. We will not be holding comp classes during our Recital week.
- The last day of classes is Saturday, May 1st
- The Ballet Staff has begun sending their end of the year Ballet evaluations! Look for your dancer’s evaluation from now until May 1st! Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
- Recital Costume Flashback Week, during the final week of classes
- Dancers can wear costumes from previous years during this final week, to celebrate the end of an AMAZING season!
Comp Banquet 2021
- Please RSVP your dancer to our Comp Banquet on May 19th
- Our numbers are limited so at this time only parents of Graduating Seniors are able to attned
- We do have a Parent “Waiting List” RSVP form you can fill out
- Recitals will take place at Bloomington-Jefferson on Friday, May 7th & Saturday, May 8th.
- View Schedule HERE
- Recital Tickets/Seating
- This year, due to limited occupancy capacities and social distancing in the auditorium, we will not be selling tickets. Each family will be charged a Recital Performance Package fee and will be given a family pod to sit at in the auditorium at the show.
- Each distanced pod consists of 8 seats, therefore, you can bring anywhere from 1-8 people. Simply show up at your dancer’s show with your party (1-8 people) and we will assign you a pod! There is only ONE pod reserved per dancer per show.
- Please note that restrictions may change again before Recital week.
Follow the steps below – DEADLINE: APRIL 22!
- We are able to have an audience – tell us who is attending by clicking on your team’s Google Sheet below!
- Find your dancer’s team and dancer’s name
- The venue & state requires a list of attendees including a first & last name – please fill out who is coming to the show! You are assigned a pod of six and a pod of two.
- Take note of your Pod # assignments!
- Recital Package Includes
- Spectator passes (max of 8, but this # is subject to change based on venue capacity limits in May)
- Dancer performance fee
- Digital recital program
- Digital download of your show day (for example: Monday classes will receive the video download of all Monday Mini Shows)
- Link to download photos from your dancer’s performance on stage
- Souvenirs — DEADLINE to order: April 29th at 11:59pm
- Check-out the recital souvenir website, which is now LIVE and ready for your orders!
- Choose from a memorable recital sweatshirt or tank top, a recital themed teddy bear, and flower and/or candy bouquets to congratulate your dancer after their show!
- All souvenirs will be sold via pre-order only online and will be available for pick-up the day of the show.
- Order Recital Souvenirs HERE
2021 Summer Classes
Here are the Comp 2021 Summer Dates for you to put on your calendars! Registration is now open!!
- Do you have questions regarding Summer Comp Dance?! Take a peek at our FAQs document below:
- Summer Comp Save the Dates
- Small Group auditions will be separate from SDT this year.
- Stretch & Improv is now a 2-day camp!
- Sign-Up for our Small Group Training classes HERE
- Take advantage of our training resources HERE
Comp Camp — August 2021
Comp Camp is required for all dancers. Please reserve the following:
- Pixies, Mini, Petite & Junior Teams — August 16th – 19th
- Petite & Junior Small Groups — August 20th
- Teen & Senior Teams — August 23rd – 26th
- Teen & Senior Small Groups — August 27th
- Hip-Hop with Trey Barber (by audition only) — August 11th – 13th
*If there are any school orientations or required events during the above weeks, please let us know ASAP as the tentative schedule is nearly complete.