We have arrived at our next Comp Week!! We are so proud of each Platinum dancer and cannot wait to watch them shine on the stage this weekend!! Please review the information for BravO! below!!
BravO! Competition – April 15th – 18th **NO PIXIES
- View Comp Schedule > HERE
- Costume Check-List > HERE
- Packing List > HERE
- Competition Hair & Make-Up Info > VIEW
- Important Info > Read More HERE
- VENUE CHANGE! Please make a note that the BravO! competition has changed the venue for this event. New venue address:
3900 American Blvd. West,
Bloomington, MN 55437
- This event is NOT a block schedule
- Guidelines and Protocols – PLEASE READ FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- ONE spectator per dancer
- Wristbands will be handed out at the event. Please find a PDC teacher when arriving for your wristband and your dancers wristband
- Dancers must arrive in first costume and makeup
- Masks are MANDATORY in the building – including while performing on stage.
- There will be award ceremonies on stage. Captains will be on stage to receive awards
- Guardians and observers will be asked to leave for awards to allow space for dancers in the audience
Recital Dancer Shoutouts — DEADLINE April 26th
- Submit an order for Dancer Shoutouts HERE
- The deadline to purchase Dancer Shoutout Ads for recital is April 26th!
- Dancers love reading shoutouts and support from their family & friends.
Last Week of Classes April 26th – May 1st
- Final week of classes this season will be April 26th. We will not be holding comp classes during our Recital week.
- The last day of classes is Saturday, May 1st
- The Ballet Staff has begun sending their end of the year Ballet evaluations! Look for your dancer’s evaluation from now until May 1st! Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
- Recital Costume Flashback Week, during the final week of classes
- Dancers can wear costumes from previous years during this final week, to celebrate the end of an AMAZING season!
Comp Banquet 2021
- Please RSVP your dancer to our Comp Banquet on May 19th
- Our numbers are limited so at this time only parents of Graduating Seniors are able to attend
- We do have a Parent “Waiting List” RSVP form you can fill out
- Competition Info (Required) > View More
- BravO! Competition (no Pixies) > April 16th – 18th
- Starpower Competition (Pixies & West) > April 23rd – 25th
- Last week of classes > April 26th – May 1st
- Recital Week > May 3rd – 8th
- Competition Banquet > May 19th
- Recitals will take place at Bloomington-Jefferson on Friday, May 7th & Saturday, May 8th.
- View Schedule HERE
- Dancers LOVE receiving Dancer Shoutouts in our recital programs, purchase HERE!!
- Recital Tickets/Seating
- This year, due to limited occupancy capacities and social distancing in the auditorium, we will not be selling tickets. Each family will be charged a Recital Performance Package fee and will be given a family pod to sit at in the auditorium at the show.
- Each distanced pod consists of 8 seats, therefore, you can bring anywhere from 1-8 people. Simply show up at your dancer’s show with your party (1-8 people) and we will assign you a pod! There is only ONE pod reserved per dancer per show.
- Please note that restrictions may change again before Recital week.
- Recital Performance Package
- Package Fee = $85 for families w/ 1 child, $155 for families w/ 2 children, $215 for families w/ 3+ children
- Fee is due and processed using the CC on file on April 15
- Package Includes
- Spectator passes (max of 8, but this # is subject to change based on venue capacity limits in May)
- Dancer performance fee
- Digital recital program
- Digital download of your show day (for example: Monday classes will receive the video download of all Monday Mini Shows)
- Link to download photos from your dancer’s performance on stage
- Check-out the recital souvenir website, which is now LIVE and ready for your orders!
- Choose from a memorable recital sweatshirt or tank top, a recital themed teddy bear, and flower and/or candy bouquets to congratulate your dancer after their show!
- All souvenirs will be sold via pre-order only online and will be available for pick-up the day of the show.
- Order Recital Souvenirs HERE
2021 Summer Classes
Here are the Comp 2021 Summer Dates for you to put on your calendars! Registration is now open!!
- Do you have questions regarding Summer Comp Dance?! Take a peek at our FAQs document below:
- Summer Comp Save the Dates
- Small Group auditions will be separate from SDT this year.
- Stretch & Improv is now a 2-day camp!
- Sign-Up for our Small Group Training classes HERE
- Take advantage of our training resources HERE
Comp Camp — August 2021
Comp Camp is required for all dancers. Please reserve the following:
- Pixies, Mini, Petite & Junior Teams — August 16th – 19th
- Petite & Junior Small Groups — August 20th
- Teen & Senior Teams — August 23rd – 26th
- Teen & Senior Small Groups — August 27th
- Hip-Hop with Trey Barber (by audition only) — August 11th – 13th
*If there are any school orientations or required events during the above weeks, please let us know ASAP as the tentative schedule is nearly complete.
Store Sale Coming Soon!
- Our next store sale is April 19th – 24th
- Enjoy $5 off any purchase of $20 or more!!