Happy (almost) Spring Break, dancers!! Platinum will be closed from March 29th – April 4th!! Congratulations on all of your amazing performances at Masquerade!!
- Click HERE to view the Masquerade competition recap!
- Recitals will take place at Bloomington-Jefferson on Friday, May 7th & Saturday, May 8th.
- View Schedule HERE
- Recital Tickets/Seating
- This year, due to limited occupancy capacities and social distancing in the auditorium, we will not be selling tickets. Each family will be charged a Recital Performance Package fee and will be given a family pod to sit at in the auditorium at the show.
- Each distanced pod consists of 8 seats, therefore, you can bring anywhere from 1-8 people. Simply show up at your dancer’s show with your party (1-8 people) and we will assign you a pod! There is only ONE pod reserved per dancer per show.
- Recital Performance Package
- Package Fee = $85 for families w/ 1 child, $155 for families w/ 2 children, $215 for families w/ 3+ children
- Fee is due and processed using the CC on file on April 15
- Package Includes
- Spectator passes (max of 8, but this # is subject to change based on venue capacity limits in May)
- Dancer performance fee
- Digital recital program
- Digital download of your show day (for example: Monday classes will receive the video download of all Monday Mini Shows)
- Link to download photos from your dancer’s performance on stage
- Check-out the recital souvenir website, which is now LIVE and ready for your orders!
- Choose from a memorable recital sweatshirt or tank top, a recital themed teddy bear, and flower and/or candy bouquets to congratulate your dancer after their show!
- All souvenirs will be sold via pre-order only online and will be available for pick-up the day of the show.
- Order Recital Souvenirs HERE
- Competition Info (Required) > View More
- BravO! Competition (no Pixies) > April 16th – 18th
- Starpower Competition (Pixies & West) > April 23rd – 25th
- Recital Week > May 3rd – 8th
- Competition Banquet > May 19th (More info coming soon!)
2021 Summer Save the Dates
Here are the Comp 2021 Summer Dates for you to put on your calendars! Registration is now open!!
- Do you have questions regarding Summer Comp Dance?! Take a peek at our FAQs document below:
- Summer Comp Save the Dates
- Our summer calendar was created to allow for small group camps if necessary (similar to last year).
- Small Group auditions will be separate from SDT this year.
- Stretch & Improv is now a 2-day camp!
- There is more clarification around Comp Camp dates in August to help you better plan around it.
- Take advantage of our training resources HERE