We are en route to the big STAGE! Comp Showcase is only 17 days away and we are so excited to see our dancers on stage!!
Student Mid-Year Evaluations:
Your dancer’s jazz team teachers will be starting to send out Mid Year Evals between February 1st – February 14th. In these evaluations, teachers will leave personal feedback for each dancer as well as overall classroom, technique, and choreography assessments. These are meant to help dancers continue on the right track and let them know where any areas of improvement might be to continue their growth and training. Please be on the lookout for the google form eval and feel free to reach out if you have questions about the feedback. We hope that this will also be a great tool to use for their summer registration and training!
Picture Ordering Information — Now Available!
- Images are now ready to view and order!!
- To order images visit, https://tinyurl.com/PDCComp21
- Gallery – You can use the link above to view your gallery. Just enter the dancer’s first initial and last name as the online code (ex. Alice Smith, asmith).
- Extra Practice Weekends (Required) > View Schedule
- February 6 – 7 … This Weekend!
- March 6 – 7 (replace Dec 5-6)
- February 20 – 21 — Required Showcase
- Review more 2021 Dates Here
In November we had to close and cancel: Saturday, Monday & Tuesday classes. Below are the make-up dates / times for these classes:
- Monday Classes: Monday, February 15 > Same time as usual
- Tuesday Classes: Tuesday, February 16 > Same time as usual
2021 Summer Save the Dates
Here are the Comp 2021 Summer Dates for you to put on your calendars! Registration is now open!!
- Summer Comp Save the Dates
- Our summer calendar was created to allow for small group camps if necessary (similar to last year).
- Small Group auditions will be separate from SDT this year.
- Stretch & Improv is now a 2-day camp!
- There is more clarification around Comp Camp dates in August to help you better plan around it
2021 Summer Pointe
- Dancers! If you are interested in future Pointe Work, please email Miss Tafat (need approval).
- We would like to offer a Pointe Preparation class this summer (5 weeks/10 classes).
- This is open to ages 8+ and will focus on strengthening exercises with ballet shoes.
- It is only a short commitment so your dancer can decide if she wants to continue once the season begins!
- Please read more HERE.