We had another great weekend of Extra Practices! We love seeing our dancers cheering each other on and showing support for everyone in the classroom! T-minus 10 days until SHOWCASE!!!
Competition Event Update!
Our first full team competition this year is Applause! This competition has made a necessary venue change. The event will now take place at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis (see address below). The event date did not change and will take place on March 12th – 14th, 2021.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Student Mid-Year Evaluations:
Your dancer’s jazz team teachers will be starting to send out Mid Year Evals between February 1st – February 14th. In these evaluations, teachers will leave personal feedback for each dancer as well as overall classroom, technique, and choreography assessments. These are meant to help dancers continue on the right track and let them know where any areas of improvement might be to continue their growth and training. Please be on the lookout for the google form eval and feel free to reach out if you have questions about the feedback. We hope that this will also be a great tool to use for their summer registration and training!
In November we had to close and cancel: Saturday, Monday & Tuesday classes. Below are the make-up dates / times for these classes:
- Monday Classes: Monday, February 15 > Same time as usual
- Tuesday Classes: Tuesday, February 16 > Same time as usual
- Extra Practice Weekends (Required) > View Schedule
- March 6 – 7 (replace Dec 5-6)
- February 20 – 21 — Required Showcase
- Review more 2021 Dates Here
Picture Ordering Information — Now Available!
- Images are now ready to view and order!!
- To order images visit, https://tinyurl.com/PDCComp21
- Gallery – You can use the link above to view your gallery. Just enter the dancer’s first initial and last name as the online code (ex. Alice Smith, asmith).
2021 Summer Save the Dates
Here are the Comp 2021 Summer Dates for you to put on your calendars! Registration is now open!!
- Summer Comp Save the Dates
- Our summer calendar was created to allow for small group camps if necessary (similar to last year).
- Small Group auditions will be separate from SDT this year.
- Stretch & Improv is now a 2-day camp!
- There is more clarification around Comp Camp dates in August to help you better plan around it.
- 2021 Summer Pointe – Read more HERE
We would like to introduce, Ella Marie Willemsen!! Miss Erica, baby Ella, and family are all doing great. We look forward to everyone meeting sweet Ella soon! <3