And just like that…it’s December! We kicked off our virtual reduced schedule this week and it’s been great — we look forward to seeing everyone in class the rest of the week. Please read below for your weekly updates:
Required Curbside Costume Pick-up: Friday, Dec 4, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
The following classes need to swing by the studio this Friday to get their costumes/rhinestones – curbside pick-up (we will bring it out to you!). Just pull up to the front door and Talya will be there to meet you! Costumes need to be complete by January 9 – so this is not optional – all dancers need to get started on their costumes ASAP.
- Senior Jazz Costume & Jazz Shoes
- Pixies Jazz Shoes & Make-up
- Minis Comp Make-up
- Teen Co Lyrical
- Junior Co Lyrical
- Junior Jazz
- Company Large Group Senior Lyrical
- Company Teen Small Group Jazz “Work”
Still waiting on a costume? Don’t worry – we a few shipments still coming – so stay tuned for a second curbside pick-up. If the time above doesn’t work, please coordinate an alternative with Miss Talya.
ZOOM CLASSES: Nov 30 – Dec 17
Our first few days of Zoom have been going great! A few tips: Dancers should prepare for class 5-mins prior with proper shoes, hair, dress code & a cleared dancing space. A quick link to the Zoom schedule with links is below:
- Zoom Schedule
- Passwords are required to login. All class passwords are: Platinum
Stretch at Home
Enjoy these awesome at-home stretching videos & encourage your dancer to use them every day to stay active & stretching.
Costumes: Jan 9 deadline
Costumes need to be ready to go by Jan 9, including rhinestones because it’s also PICTURE DAY!
Any shoe exchanges need to be emailed to ROSE by December 4 or we cannot exchange or return them.
- The shoes handed out with your costume are your “performance pair” and should be saved with the costume for performances. Musical Theater & Tap shoes can be worn in class to break them in, and they do not wear out as quickly as jazz and lyrical.
- If you do not have shoes yet – don’t worry – most tap shoes are arriving January & many jazz shoes on backorder.
Holiday Half Off Sale: Tomorrow, Dec 3
Only a few more slots are available for our Holiday Half Off Sale! Take 50% off sale in the Platinum Store (sign-ups required). Olaf will be there, as well as sign-up to take your photo with Santa ($5 reservation fee)!
Save the Date: Holiday Party Reimagined 2.0!
Wednesday, December 16 4:00 – 5:30 pm (see team schedule below)
Support your Teachers!
Want to support your amazing teacher(s)? Book a virtual private or semi-private lesson with them today & benefit both your dancer & our awesome staff!! Staff will be offering virtual privates for all dancers during the month of December. You will email (and pay) your instructor direct for this. Rates are listed below: