You get your weekly update a day early so you can prepare for our final curbside costume pick-up & car parade tomorrow!!
Tomorrow: Car Parade!
Come & say “hi” to your teachers tomorrow during our car parade (& costume pick-up). Dancers can get into the holiday & team spirit with car decorations, signs, festive gear or whatever else you want to get creative on!
How will it work?
Drive through the drop-off lanes at the studio and at the first station say hi to teachers & pick-up a little gift from us! You will continue on to the next station – which is the costume pick-up.
Tomorrow: Curbside Costume Pick-Up
This is the last & final costume pick-up so you must come get costumes if you are in the following:
- Junior Company Musical Theater
- Petite Hip-Hop Bottoms
- Minis Tap w/added ruffles
- Senior Co (15+) Jazz
- Small Group Junior Company Jazz (includes NEW stones + appliques)
- Junior A Jazz
- Teen/Senior Musical Theater
- Senior Contemporary
- Junior Hip-Hop *New* colorful bras
Costumes: Jan 9 deadline
Costumes need to be ready to go by Jan 9, including rhinestones because it’s also PICTURE DAY!
Showcase Plan B: Jan 9-10
If there is an extension on the order, we will still hold PICTURE DAY at the studio on January 9-10, 2021. It will be modified & Linhoff will be editing the group photos together. Either way costumes & rhinestones need to be ready to go!
- In the event we cannot dance together on stage & cannot host our Showcase (Jan 9-10) – we have a plan.
Feb 20 – 21 is our back-up date for an on-stage Showcase Rehearsal so please mark your calendars.
We would love your help spreading the word & checking it out our online store.
- *New* Dance in a Box: If you know any kids (ages 1.5 – 6) that might enjoy dancing from home – please share this link, or consider it as a gift. For $25 you get our custom dance CD (25 full length songs) to dance at home with – plus props, dress-up & more! >> View Dance in a Box Here