It was wonderful to see all of our beautiful dancers at Picture Day!! You shined so brightly and we are excited to see you all on stage!!
Picture Ordering Information
- To order images visit, https://tinyurl.com/PDCComp21
- Gallery – Photos will be uploaded for viewing approximately two weeks after photo day. At that time you can use the link above to view your gallery. Just enter the dancer’s first initial and last name as the online code (ex. Alice Smith, asmith).
- Extra Practice Weekends > View Schedule
- January 23 – 24
- February 6 – 7
- March 6 – 7 (replace Dec 5-6)
- Company Dancers Only – please review your Company Rehearsal dates here
- January 16 (Nov 14 reschedule)
- January 30
- February 6 (Dec 12 reschedule)
- February 20 – 21 — Required Showcase
- View Schedule
- Showcase Details
- SDT Dancers: We are offering an on-stage opportunity to rehearse & perform your SDT this season! This replaces our usual in-studio SDT Showcase & is completely optional. It can be in costume, or in all black. A $25 fee will be billed at the time of sign-up & this includes the video, as well as stage time, staff, floor rental & auditorium techs. Please reserve your spot today, so we can adjust our auditorium time as needed. Deadline to register is January 15. More details will be provided to those who are registered. Click HERE to register.
- Review more 2021 Dates Here
In November we had to close and cancel: Saturday, Monday & Tuesday classes. Below are the make-up dates / times for these classes:
- Saturday Classes: Monday, January 18 > See Evening Schedule
- We will NOT have regularly scheduled Monday classes
- Monday Classes: Monday, February 15 > Same time as usual
- Tuesday Classes: Tuesday, February 16 > Same time as usual
2021 Summer Save the Dates
Here are the Comp 2021 Summer Dates for you to put on your calendars! Registration opens Feb 1.
A few notes on summer:
Our summer calendar was created to allow for small group camps if necessary (similar to last year).
Small Group auditions will be separate from SDT this year.
- Stretch & Improv is now a 2-day camp!
There is more clarification around Comp Camp dates in August to help you better plan around it